
Our Littlest Angel
J-Me sent me a slide show set to music today...made me cry -- I think it's very touching, especially if you listen to the words of the song.
I emailed it to everyone I could think of!

We leave tomorrow afternoon for New Braunfels. We'll stay overnight with our friends, Ann & Gary. Then Ann will go with us to Cancun on Thursday -- Gary couldn't get off work, so had to cancel his airline reservation. Ann and I will inspect 3 new Secrets resorts & spas while staying at one of them in Maroma Beach (south of Cancun/north of Playa del Carmen). We can't wait! They're very luxurious 5 diamond resorts (all-inclusive, adults only). We'll return in the afternoon of the 25th. Jim & I haven't decided if we'll stay overnight in NB again or come home late that night. Just have to play it by ear.
!!Adios por ahora!!

No comments:
Post a Comment