Our sweet baby girl cut her first tooth the day Pawpaw took her and her mommy to the photographer's studio for Christmas photos! He came home that night and told me. When they came for Christmas Eve, I got to see -- and feel (that sucker's SHARP!).
She is such a sweet baby! So good-natured. I'm sure the "terribles" are around the bend somewhere.
Everyone took me out to eat at Outback Steakhouse for my b-day. It was nice and I was stuffed! Way too much food for one person to eat, but I did my darndest to make a happy plate.
NOW... I've discovered a FREE site where you can earn cash back when you shop!! I registered so I'm all set up...
Click here to learn more about BigCrumbs!
Sign up...you've nothing to lose and everything to gain!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment