Saturday, January 17, 2009

TWO Teeth!!

Received a late night phone call from J-Me on Thursday -- her 8-mo. pregnant babysitter was in the ER and wasn't sure if her doctor would keep her overnight for observation (unrelated to her baby). So Jim went to J-Me's to babysit Friday morning until I could get there at noon to relieve him. I had 2 morning appointments and didn't want to cancel them, and he had a friend coming over in the afternoon, so it all worked out.

JC played all day with us...loved sitting in her play thing-a-ma-jiggy and making things spin, sing, and light up. She didn't get much napping done with either Pawpaw or Nani! She's so precious! And such a good, good baby.

I spoke to J-Me this morning and she said JC spent the night in her own room and bed last night! They've got an audio monitor & video camera set up and can see her on the TV monitor in their bedroom. She said JC slept all night and did really well. I asked how THEY did -- she said "alright". The TV was too bright and lit up the room keeping them awake. I'm sure nervousness & worry played a large part, too.

Jim and I might get to keep JC for 5-6 days in May. Her mommy & daddy might be flying to Wyoming for business, and she wouldn't be able to go along. JC's other grandparents will be going with them, too. Oh what FUN Jim and I will have!!!

We leave in 1 week on our cruise. 56 people going!! I hope everything goes well. I'm anxious to meet some of these people who've I've spoken to on the phone for the past 4 months.

No comments: