+Alaskan+Cruise+(May+23-30,+2008)+051.jpg)
Wow! It's been a couple of weeks, maybe three, since I blogged! Sorry about this.
Starting up a "new" business has consumed my time. I've had so many calls to make to set up accounts with tour operators & vendors, insurance companies, print and radio advertising, ribbon cutting with the Chamber of Commerce, etc. And I have to be available to clients who want quotes and are buying packages.
Thanks a BAZILLION to those of you who've registered on my website for the FREE Caribbean cruise for 2 including airfare. The drawing will be on November 15th. GOOD LUCK to all who've entered!! When you register, you can also opt-in to receive email on specific cruises and/or land packages. I hope that you'll take advantage of this -- one is for unadvertised specials (great deals) that come up.
Please continue to PR for me -- tell your friends, colleagues, family members, even strangers (LOL) to go to my website and register, too. The more you refer, the more entries you have in the drawing!
Jim's going to the VA next week for a biopsy. His PSA levels have doubled since they were last done (??maybe a year ago??), but are "within limits" -- guess the doctor just wants to make sure everything's still alright. Jim's not looking forward to this -- especially when he found out there'll be NO anesthesia and just which orifice they go through to do the biopsy!! OWEEEEEeeeee! Please keep him in your prayers. We both feel that everything will be fine, but prayers never ever hurt!
We're going to Cancun in August -- it's a business trip for me. Our friends Ann & Gary are going with us. We'll do 3 hotel inspections while we're there. It's a 5 star, all inclusive, adults only hotel that's opening in 3-weeks in Maroma Beach (between Cancun and Playa del Carmen). It's supposed to be the cream of the crop down there now. I can't wait -- lobster and steak for dinner! YUMMY!
Well, tonight's almost a full moon!
And we've had no rain for a LONG time. Everything's getting brown...Jim waters my plants daily. We had dark clouds and thunder yesterday and it rained 2 inches east of us...but the rain just seems to go around us. We sure need it very badly. I walked across some of our property this evening, and there are HUGE cracks all over the ground...I could stick my hand into them -- that's how far apart the earth has cracked open!
It's late and I'm tuckered out. I'm going to bed early for once! G'night and God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment