Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She's SO precious!!



What a Gift of Life and Gift From God!!
So tiny and precious!

Today was the first day that I DIDN'T see her!
I can't wait until we can spend more time with her (one-on-one). Right now, there are SO many people wanting to come visit, so we're "sharing" our time with her and her parents.

Please continue to keep everyone in your prayers. Especially the birthmother who's made the biggest sacrifice of all. Pray that God gives her peace and comfort with her decision. And that she knows how precious she is to our family, will always be a part of our family and that of her birthchild.

Thanks so much!!


2 comments:

Rick and Brenda said...

Leann,
We just found you blog, thanks to your comment to Donna.
Congratulations Nana & pawpaw.
It is great that you are now grandparents. I know you will love it as much as we do.

Rick & Brenda Taube
The Wandering Doves

Cricket's Corner said...

Rick & Brenda,
Thanks for your sweet thoughts! We're having a ball being Pawpaw and Nani! Every week she's achieving something (being able to focus on someone's face, following movement, etc.). It's amazing the love you feel for your grandchildren -- I almost feel guilty because I love her so much!